You at Your Best – Tips to the Most Photogenic You
Before the day of the Photos…
1. Drink lots of water.
2. Avoid salt and alcohol.
3. Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night (mamas & daddies get what you can).
4. Exfoliate and moisturize your body & face.
5. Layout clothes & accessories the night before.
On the day of the Photos…
1. Give yourself extra time to get ready so you avoid feeling rushed.
2. Lip gloss is more flattering than dark or matte lipstick.
3. Dab your T-zone with a tissue to remove unwanted shininess.
4. Be sure to eat before we meet – a snack if not a meal.
5. Breathe, relax and trust that I will get what you need.
6. Pump yourself up with your favourite tunes!